Fully Refurbished Micon M700 - 225/60kW Windturbine
Beat the FIT & ROC's Closure Deadline
Micon M700 Turnkey Package - Installation by Mid-March 2017 - 10 years Full Warranty
On behalf of one of our affiliated business clients, MWPS is offering their Micon M700 Turnkey Windturbine Closing Sale of a complete package from delivery through to installation & commissioning guaranteed in time before the FIT & ROC Closure Deadline set for the 31st March 2017!
Micon M700 - Turnkey Package
Fully refurbished - Ready to ship - Installed & commissioned by End March 2017
Full Turnkey Package Summary:
- 1 x Micon M700 - 225/60kW (50Hz) complete - Fully Refurbished - 10 Years Warranty
- Delivery within 2 - 3 weeks of signature
- Construction of Foundation
- 10 Years Warranty including full bi-yearly service as per Micon Service Guide
- 100% Loss of Revenue Payout for Outages exceeding 48 hours
Our affiliated business partner offering this package supplied, installed and commissioned 50 turnkey projects ranging from 150kW to 850kW sized turbines in Northern Ireland to date. Their combined number of maintenance & serviced contracted turbines across mainland Europe and the UK delivered an impressive availability rate of 98.5% in 2016. A State of The Art Control Centre, based on mainland Europe is operating a 24/7 remote monitoring service which directly interacts wirelessly with your wind turbine. Immediate troubleshooting in the event of outages is their main goal to provide instant action and problem-solving. Remotely controlled restarts minimize the length of outages and assure maximum productivity and output per annum. Customers are instantly informed via SMS & Email Alerts directly to your phone as well as restart confirmations being forwarded the moment your turbine is kicked back into operation.
The Micon M700 with its 29.7m rotor diameter, 36m tower height, and simple but yet robust technology is one of the best performers in its class generating yearly outputs levels which is on par and can only compared with performances achieved by the market leader Vestas with its V27 & V29 models.
- Rated output: 225/60 kW (dual generator)
- Tower Height: 36m (2 section tower)
- Rotor Diameter: 29m - LM12 blades plus extender
- Year of build: 1996
- Quantity available: 1
- Viewing and introduction to our client will only be arranged if signed LOI (Letter of Intention) has been received.
- Zeitverschwender und Schaufenstergucker werden nicht bedient!
Aktuelle Angebote - hier klicken!
Rufen Sie uns an +44 (0) 117 244 93 53